Redeem, the leading mobile phone re-commerce and recycling company in Europe, is pleased to announce its attendance at the GSMA Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona from 22 to 25 February 2016.
MWC is the world’s biggest mobile industry event, and the four-day conference is expected to attract more than 95,000 attendees and 2,100 exhibitors. Redeem will be located at stand 5K11 in Hall 5.
Redeem takes back used mobile phones and other devices from corporates and consumers, testing and evaluating them before selling them, both within and across territories, to business and other consumers. The company has partnerships in place with several major network operators and over a decade of experience in the space.
Redeem is building its business both organically and through acquisitions, and a number of recent milestones for the company are listed below.
- 1.8 million phones recommerced and recycled in calendar year 2015
- £65 million given back to customers for their old phones in calendar year 2015
- Redeem now operates across 26 countries in three continents
- Officially opened Middle East and North Africa office in Dubai in 2015
- Under Redeem’s continuing partnership with Telefonica UK on the O2 Recycle scheme, the largest of its kind in Europe, £125m has now been returned to consumers
- Extended Envirofone offering with the launch of online shop in June 2016
- New contracts signed in the last year include Three, O2 and Vodafone
Trevor Bayley, Chairman of Redeem, said:
“Mobile World Congress is the most important event in the year for the mobile industry and we’re delighted to be attending alongside the world’s biggest industry players. 2015 was a highly successful year for our business as we entered new territories and won a number of significant contracts. We are in a good position to further expand in 2016 and I look forward to another year of growth.”
To schedule a meeting or interview with Redeem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org