Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Salary: £13771 per annum
Closing Date: 26/6/17
As part of our growing success and recent growth we are looking for experienced Customer Experience Advisors to join our Customer Services team in Bathgate.
If you are customer orientated and have a fun and driven personality with experience of dealing with enquiries by written and verbal communication processes, please read the requirements below and apply now!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing an industry leading customer experience to all customers either by telephone, email or social forums such as Facebook
- Providing support to customers of leading mobile phone contract providers
- Handling proactive inbound and outbound calls along with negotiating payments
- Obtaining and handle sensitive information from customers e.g. bank details and personal information
- Responding promptly and effectively to customer enquiries (within set service level response times)
- Handling and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
- Communicating to customers using positive tone of voice (verbal and written)
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player attitude
- Previous experience in a telephone customer service environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Be hard working and target orientated
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Experience in using all Microsoft applications and have good IT skills
If you wish to apply and you meet the role requirements, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
All applicants must have Right to Work in the UK without sponsor or restrictions. NO AGENCIES.